Powered by industry leading IP telephony, IP PBX and VoIP products, Consolidated Communications' Unified Communications provides business-class calling features across multiple sites without the need to purchase onsite PBXs.
Unified Communications System Features:
- Extension Dialing: 4-digit extensions across all company sites
- Popular calling features: call park, hold, transfer, forward, and call waiting.
- Enhanced calling features: custom ring for every IP phone and line appearance.
- Caller ID: know who is calling before you answer.
- Dial list: displays calls received, missed and placed
- Local number "DID" for each user, multiple "DIDs" per phone
- Individual direct inward dial (DID) numbers for each user.
- Domestic long distance: dedicated service for inbound and outbound calling.
- International long distance: global calling with aggressive rates.
- On-net calling: eliminate the cost of intra-company long distance.
- High-speed Internet access: T1 speed Internet service is provided (see Dynamic T1 below).
- Fault tolerant service: improved disaster recovery capabilities to route calls based on network and user availability.
- Automatic call routing: single number reach feature allows for a sequenced list of numbers where user may be reached. User sets the rules for directing calls based on time of day, day of week, caller ID, and a range of dates.
- User auto attendant: each user has the ability to setup an individual auto attendant.
- Call detail: real-time and historical call detail by extension available via the web portal.
Offers two user-initiated conference calling options:
On Demand Conference Calling
Users can initiate on demand conference calls (also known as ad hoc conference calls) directly from their IP phones while connected on a call. On demand conference calls are limited to 10 parties total, including the conference initiator.
Meet Me Conferencing Calling
Meet Me Conference Calls are scheduled in advance by users on their IP phone. The user provides a phone number to participants to call into the conference. All participants are able to both hear and speak. Meet Me Conference Calls are limited to eight parties total, including the conference initiator.
Auto Attendant features provides a powerful and flexible tool to field inbound calls and deliver them to the intended destination through interactions with the caller.
The Auto Attendant is reached by dialing an associated phone number. Once connected to the Auto Attendant, the caller is played a greeting that provides a menu of options to complete call routing:
- One-key Dialing: the caller presses a pre-defined DTMF key to reach a particular phone number or extension within the group.
- Operator Dialing: the caller presses a pre-definded DTMF key to reach an operator.
- Name Dialing: the caller spells the last name of the intended party using the numerical DTMF keypad. Upon identifying a unique match, the caller is played the last name of the called party and is then transferred.
- Number Dialing: the caller enters the 10 digit number of the intended party through the numerical DTMF keypad. Upon collecting the full number, the caller is played the last name of the called party and is then transferred.
Music on Hold
Several options are available for your music-on-hold. Click the links below to find your on hold music.
For customized music/message-on-hold solutions, please see our partner's website www.voicesolutionsinc.com