Managed MPLS-VPN solution from Consolidated Communications provides the latest WAN technology designed specifically for small to medium-sized businesses with multi-service and multi-site applications. Managed MPLS-VPN offers a variety of access methods and speeds, plus multiple classes of service, and leverages ubiquitous IP networking to provide flexibility, scalability and ease of use. Whether you have two or multiple sites within your network, Consolidated Communications will provide a secure, reliable solution to best maximize your investment towards connecting your business.
How it Works
Consolidated Communications MPLS-VPN allows each site to dynamically and transparently communicate with every other site. MPLS has the ability to differentiate different types of packets across the network by creating labels for each IP packet which allows you to scale and to prioritize traffic across the network.
Performance Control for Converged, Multi-Service Networks
Organizations are leveraging their WANs for numerous types of applications and traffic: voice, video, data, storage and more. MPLS is quickly becoming the preferred WAN technology for converged networks. The Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities of Consolidated Communications' MPLS service provide control over the performance of different traffic types. Five classes of service are available to segregate traffic and control application performance:
- Real time
- Business critical
- Best effort
Flexible, Secure and Cost-Effective
Consolidated Communications' MPLS is an extremely flexible, scalable and secure WAN service with little complexity. All traffic is secured through separate routing instances and tunneling that is equivalent to layer 2 technologies. Consolidated Communications offers two service levels of MPLS-VPN to provide the best solution for your business.
Consolidated Communications will Design a Solution for Your Unique Network Needs
- Manage your network configuration including installation, routing tables, and installation and maintenance of Consolidated Communications-provided equipment
- Provide for a secure, private network within or across multiple Metro Area Networks
- Accommodate partial or full meshed networks, as well as dual hub and disaster recovery facilities
- Internet Access - 1.5 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- Provide network monitoring and Level 2 Support – 24x7x365
- Easily add or remove additional locations with minimal effort and cost
- Provide industry leading SLAs
- Provide a Network Monitoring Portal that allows views into service usage, anytime, anywhere, from one central and private web interface
Advanced Services for One Networking Solution
Advanced services with Managed MPLS-VPN provides a more in-depth service by allowing multiple services such as DHCP, customized QoS for priority traffic, marked traffic and Routing Protocol including Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) or Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP). Customers may select one or more of the advanced services to best optimize their network.
Enhance Your MPLS Service
Add Hosted Firewall and Secure Remote Access to enhance your Managed MPLS-VPN service.