Remote Hands service from Consolidated Communications assists clients with performing simple functions to their equipment colocated within the Consolidated Communications Data Center. Our technicians can perform simple troubleshooting or maintenance tasks 24x7x365. Remote Hands service helps you maximize operational uptime and reduce costs by eliminating the need to dispatch your own technical personnel to the facility to perform simple tasks.
Remote Hands On-Site Services:
- Basic observation and reporting on the environment
- Visual verification to assist remote troubleshooting efforts: Observing, describing or reporting on indicators or display information on equipment or consoles
- Swapping customer provided removable media (tapes, CDs, etc.)
- Pushing a button or toggling a switch or power cycling equipment
- Wiring services such as moving, securing, or terminating cables outside the cabinet
Non-emergency Remote Hands service should be scheduled at least 3 business days prior to the desired scheduled event. For emergency and short-notice requests, our efforts for a response time are as follows:
Ordering Remote Hands Services:
- During business hours (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST) response within two hours of your request
- During non-business hours response within four hours
To initiate Remote Hands Service, contact your sales executive. Once the service has been established, customers can request scheduled or unscheduled Remote Hands support 24x7 through their support organization. Remote Hands requires a one-hour minimum.
*Remote Hands for Data Center is not available in all areas.