When you choose to partner with Consolidated Communications, you engage with certified experts at every step of the way. Our diverse team devotes many hours to staying informed on the industry and enhances their skills accordingly, saving you time when seeking vendors to cover multiple solution areas. We manage and maintain hardware needs by utilizing leading technology partners, while project managers and solution-specific engineers are brought in on each project and trainers are available for smooth onboarding.
Cisco Gold Certified Partner
To reach Gold Certification, companies have to meet stringent requirements for not only broad technological expertise, but also demonstrate high levels of customer satisfaction and support. Gold Certified Partners have integrated Cisco Lifecycle Services into their offerings and demonstrated a high level of customer satisfaction. We are regularly audited to ensure we remain at the Gold level.
We have achieved specializations in the areas of Master Cloud Builder, Master Collaboration, Cloud Services Master Partner and Managed Services Master Partner. We set ourselves apart through the deepest level of expertise within network, data center, and collaboration solutions.
Authorized Technology Provider
We have achieved Cisco Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) designations in the following areas, allowing us to effectively deploy and support the products and solutions:
- Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Designation awarded for experience with the latest data center architecture designed to simplify operations and greatly reduce provision time through application automation
- Demonstrated expertise in production deployments of the ACI solution
- Customer Voice Portal
- Designation awarded for experience with complex contact center management
- Demonstrated expertise in voice self-service applications to agent-assisted service
- TelePresence Video Advanced Plus
- Designation awarded for experience with deploying desktop TelePresence video endpoints
- Demonstrated expertise in Cisco UC Manager-based architecture
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
- Designation awarded for experience with enterprise-level contact centers
- Demonstrated expertise in legacy TDM and PBX phone systems, IP-based telephony phone technology and IP-based contact center solutions
To complement the substantial list of company designations, our employees have also obtained an impressive number of CCIE, ITIL, CMNA, CCNP, and CCNA certifications, enabling them to apply proven best practices and methodologies when it comes to your project.