Consolidated Communications Cloud and Data Services customers can manage customer account information, submit requests, access and manage billing, monitor services and so much more!
The Account Center delivers a simple, secure and intuitive experience for all users. Account Center access provides the ability to:
- Manage user profiles and phones: review call history, forward calls, reset PIN numbers, manage Find Me Follow Me, access and manage Voicemail, manage speed-dial and view your Company Directory
- Report issues and submit requests for services received
- Manage customer account information
- Access services detail by account or by user
- Manage billing and payment preferences, modify payment and delivery types
- Access and download statements
- Review bandwidth utilization on your data circuits
- Access the Cloud Services interface for management and monitoring
- Access self help tools like User Guides, Software Downloads, Features Guides, Video Tutorials and more
- Enjoy desktop and mobile functionality to ensure the ultimate mobility
- View product updates and receive news and information relevant to your services with Enventis: maintenance notices, upgrades, new product launch details, promotions and more
To enjoy all the benefits of the Account Center users must first have and active Account Center profile.Today, all customers with Cloud or data services can have access to the account center.
We are excited to offer you an expanded feature set to enhance your experience with Consolidated Communications. We value your business and will continue to add features regularly as we are always looking to improve our interaction with you. We welcome any suggestions, questions, or comments about the Account Center that would help improve your experience.