Consolidated Communications' call recording and quality assurance solution is available in a wide array of configurations designed to work with companies and call centers of all sizes. In selecting a call recording solution, there will be core functionalities that you will want – reliable recording, effective evaluations, and robust reporting. With Call Recording, your company will get all of these critical capabilities, as well as a scalable solution that will never be out of date, at a cost that won’t expend your entire budget.
Call Recording features include:
- Flexible recording options including random sampling, on demand or total recording
- Powerful Quality Assurance Evaluation tools
- Robust custom reporting
- Integration with VoIP services – at low cost of ownership
- Enhanced screen capture with synchronized even playback (future application)
The benefits delivered with the call recording and quality assurance solution are:
- Provide improved customer service
- Increase first call resolution
- Decrease call wrap up time
- Identify and improve upon inefficiencies in performance
- Reduce monitoring and evaluation time
- Reduce “new agent” training time
- Reduce repetitive coaching
When you are looking for a call recording solution, the following standard features should be included, as they are with CCI hosted Unified Communications.
- Multiple recording methods
- Ability to scale from 1 agent to 1000+
- Robust, Custom Reporting
- Agent Evaluation
Our Professional Services team will provide your company with custom programming, onsite training, and expert consulting to help you on your way to providing great customer experiences.
From a single office to enterprise wide integrated solutions, the CCI team will guide you through a phased approach to a successful implementation. This process will deliver immediate productivity gains for your company.