You get the benefits and freedom you long for with the Consolidated Communications Agent Program. Create new revenue for your company while giving your customers what they need.
If you are a consultant, system integrator, inter-connect, agent, or own a cabling company with an active sales force and an SMB customer base, the Agent Program is designed specifically for you. As a Consolidated Communications Agent, your SMB customers receive reliable, enhanced broadband, messaging and voice service at a great price; and you get an ongoing revenue stream you can count on.
- A full suite of next-generation hosted and managed data services, VoIP services and value-added applications
- One bill and one point-of-contact for all services
- Local customer service support and sales office
- Industry-leading customer retention rates
- On-time commission payments and provisioning
- An interactive, password-protected partner website that provides collateral, news and serviceability tools
- Comprehensive training that immerses you in knowledge about our products and customer support systems
- Real-time sales assistance from Local Agent Managers
- Proficient technical consultants who help you configure complex data networks
- Administrative support that frees you to stay focus on sales and service
It's easy to see how the profits add up for you:
- As long as the customer stays with Consolidated Communications, you receive monthly residual payments
- For every customer who signs up for Consolidated Communications service, you receive a large front-end payment. Or, for every new customer who signs up for Consolidated Communications service you receive a front-end honorarium payment
When you become a Consolidated Communications Agent, you will take great strides toward more profitability, customer satisfaction and professional fulfillment. Consolidated Communications services are designed specifically for small and medium businesses and enterprises with multiple locations. We’ll give you all the training and material you’ll need.